Near blind spot
360° × 90°
Omnidirectional ultra-wide angle scanning
Replacing traditional LIDAR sensing solution,
Achieving the same effect,
with less than 1/10 of the price
Completely meets the needs of small, conventional mobile robots in applications.
The top-of-the-line automotive-grade LiDAR generates a point cloud density of approximately 1.5 million points/s. At speeds of up to 200 km/h (55 m/s), the corresponding point cloud density is only 27,000 points/s when traveling 1 meter (and this is in scenarios that involve personal safety).
In contrast, small conventional mobile robots typically move at speeds far below 1 m/s. When equipped with L1 LiDAR, the corresponding point cloud density when traveling 1 meter is comparable to that of an automotive-grade system. Therefore, the point cloud density of the L1 LiDAR system is more than adequate for the needs of small and medium-sized mobile robot applications.
- Ultra Wide AngleLarge omnidirectional FOV (field of view)360°×90°
- Compact sizeCompact size 75×75×65mmWeighs only 230g for more flexible installation
- Highly transparent object detection (glass)Can detect under complex lighting conditions,suitable for a wider range of applications.*The scanning effect differs under different angles and radar parameters configuration, please refer to the actual.
- Anti-ambient lightEffective resistance to indoor ambient light and outdoor glare interference.Achieve stable ranging and high accuracy map building under 100Klux outdoor light.
A depth camera
A wide-angle 3D radar
- ProductUnitree L1A depth cameraA wide-angle 3D radar
- FOV360° × 90°86° × 57° (土3°)120° × 75°
- Non-repetitive scanning√xx
- Scanning methodNon-contact brushless rotating mirror scanningGlobal shutterSolid or quasi-solid state scanning
Data reception processing CPU consumption
( Additional cost for user )Extremely lowHighHigh
- Scanning distance30m4-5m30m
- Nearby blind area0.05m0.1m0.3m
- IMU3-axis acceleration+ 3-axis gyroscopexx
- Size mm75×75×6590×25×25100×130×65
- Weight230gAbout 100gAbout 500g
- Operating environmentIndoor/outdoorIndoor/outdoor(close range)Indoor/outdoor
- TechnologyLaser TOFInfrared binocularLaser TOF
- Scanning distance
- Measurement accuracy
- Nearbyblind area
- Sampling frequency
- Effective frequency
- Circumferential scanning frequency
- Vertical scanning frequency
- Communication interface
3-axis acceleration +3-axis gyroscope
- Human eye safety level
Class 1(IEC60825-1:2014) Human eye safety
- 4D data
3D position +1D grayscale
- Anti-glare capability
: Radar accuracy decreases at close range detection.
*Note: The above parameters, in different business scenarios, different radar parameters configuration, etc., vary in the application, please refer to the actual prevailing.